Marketing manager responsibilities include tracking and analyzing the performance of advertising campaigns, managing the marketing budget, and ensuring that all marketing material is in line with our brand identity. To be successful in this role, you should have hands-on experience with web analytics tools and be able to turn creative ideas into effective advertising projects.
Ultimately, you will help us build and maintain a strong and consistent brand through a wide range of online and offline marketing channels.
- Develop strategies and tactics to get the word out about our company and drive qualified traffic to our front door.
- Deploy successful marketing campaigns and own their implementation from ideation to execution.
- Experiment with a variety of organic and paid acquisition channels like content creation, content curation, pay per click campaigns, event management, publicity, social media, lead generation campaigns, copywriting, performance analysis.
- Produce valuable and engaging content for our website and blog that attracts and converts our target groups.
- Build strategic relationships and partner with key industry players, agencies, and vendors.
- Prepare and monitor the marketing budget on a quarterly and annual basis and allocate funds wisely.
- Oversee and approve marketing material, from website banners to hard copy brochures and case studies.
- Measure and report on the performance of marketing campaigns, gain insight and assess against goals.
- Analyze consumer behavior and adjust email and advertising campaigns accordingly.
- Demonstrable experience in marketing together with the potential and attitude required to learn.
- 8+ years of experience in identifying target audiences and in creatively devising and leading across channels marketing campaigns that engage, educate and motivate.
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, Web Trends).
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google AdWords campaigns.
- Numerically literate, comfortable working with numbers, making sense of metrics, and processing figures with spreadsheets.
- A sense of aesthetics and a love for great copy and witty communication.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement.
- BSc/MSc degree in Marketing or related field.
- Salary Range: 150k - 180k.
Marketing manager responsibilities include tracking and analyzing the performance of advertising campaigns, managing the marketing budget, and ensuring that all marketing material is in line with our ...
At H&S Real Estate Islamabad we see graphic design as visual storytelling that engages, informs, and inspires. We are looking for a highly creative graphic designer who can take conceptual ideas and create visual representations, both in print and electronic media. Our ideal candidate will have expert knowledge of current design software and skilled with every step of the design process from concept to the final deliverable. Collaborating with multiple teams at our company, the graphic designer should be able to take direction from written or spoken ideas and convert them into a design that connects. The successful candidate will have a thorough understanding of branding and marketing, with the ability to vary style and layouts depending on the project. If you think you have what it takes to bring ideas to life with visual impact, we want to hear from you.
- Work on a wide range of projects and media, using various computer software to visualize and develop innovative graphic designs that meet business goals.
- Obtain input from management, ensuring designs meet organizational standards and brand expectations, express ideas accurately, and represent the company or client appropriately.
- Establish creative direction for the company as well as brand guidelines.
- Work independently and cooperatively on multiple projects with the marketing team, meeting deadlines and budget constraints, and scheduling project implementation based on workload, which may include five or more simultaneous projects.
- Examine existing processes, identifying flaws and creating solutions to improve design capabilities.
- Perform retouching and manipulation of images.
- Update and maintain internal databases of designs, photography, and video.
- Work with a wide range of media and use graphic design software.
- 2 to 3 years experience (academic and professional) with design software, including Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Coral Draw, InDesign, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design, art, or similar discipline.
- Exceptional creativity and innovative design skills.
- Proven experience with graphic design, with a strong portfolio of work.
- Knowledge of layouts, graphic fundamentals, typography, print, and the web.
- Familiarity with HTML and CSS preferred.
- Strong analytical skills -Excellent eye for detail.
- Salary Range: 60k - 80k.
At H&S Real Estate Islamabad we see graphic design as visual storytelling that engages, informs, and inspires. We are looking for a highly creative graphic designer who can take conceptual [&helli...
H&S Real Estate is hiring an Accountant to become the newest member of our ever growing Islamabad team.
Looking for someone who has an excellent knowledge of accounting regulations and procedures, including the Generally Accepted Accounting Principles.
- Manage all accounting transactions.
- Prepare budget forecasts.
- Publish financial statements in time.
- Handle monthly, quarterly and annual closings.
- Reconcile accounts payable and receivable.
- Ensure timely bank payments.
- Compute taxes and prepare tax returns.
- Manage balance sheets and profit/loss statements.
- Report on the company’s financial health and liquidity.
- Audit financial transactions and documents.
- Reinforce financial data confidentiality and conduct database backups when necessary.
- Comply with financial policies and regulations.
- Work experience as an Accountant.
- Excellent knowledge of accounting regulations and procedures, including the Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP).
- Hands-on experience with accounting software like FreshBooks and QuickBooks.
- Advanced MS Excel skills including Vlookups and pivot tables.
- Experience with general ledger functions.
- Strong attention to detail and good analytical skills.
- BSc in Accounting, Finance or relevant degree.
- Additional certification (CPA or CMA) is a plus.
H&S Real Estate is hiring an Accountant to become the newest member of our ever growing Islamabad team. Looking for someone who has an excellent knowledge of accounting regulations and procedures, in...
H&S Real Estate is hiring Investment Advisors to become the newest members of our ever growing teams in Karachi, Lahore and Islamabad. Looking for passionate individuals having experience as...
We are looking for a Content Writer to join our editorial team and enrich our websites with new blog posts, guides, and marketing copy.
Content Writer's responsibilities include conducting thorough research on industry-related topics, generating ideas for new content types, and proofreading articles before publication.
- Research industry-related topics (combining online sources, interviews, and studies).
- Write clear marketing copy to promote our products/services.
- Prepare well-structured drafts using Content Management Systems.
- Proofread and edit blog posts before publication.
- Submit work to editors for input and approval.
- Coordinate with marketing and design teams to illustrate articles.
- Conduct simple keyword research and use SEO guidelines to increase web traffic.
- Promote content on social media.
- Identify customers’ needs and gaps in our content and recommend new topics.
- Ensure all-around consistency (style, fonts, images, and tone).
- Update website content as needed.
- 4 to 6 years of proven work experience as a Content Writer, Copywriter, or similar role.
- Portfolio of published articles.
- Experience doing research using multiple sources.
- Familiarity with web publications.
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English.
- Hands-on experience with Content Management Systems (e.g. WordPress).
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- BSc in Marketing, English, Journalism, or related field.
- Candidates having experience with newspaper agencies as content writers will be preferred.
We are looking for a Content Writer to join our editorial team and enrich our websites with new blog posts, guides, and marketing copy.Content Writer’s responsibilities include conducting thorou...
We are looking for an ambitious and energetic Business Development Manager to help us expand our clientele. You will be at the front of the company and will have the dedication to create and apply an effective sales strategy. The goal is to drive sustainable financial growth through boosting sales and forging strong relationships with clients.
- Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction.
- Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs.
- Arrange business meetings with prospective clients.
- Promote the company’s products/services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives.
- Prepare sales contracts ensuring adherence to law-established rules and guidelines.
- Keep records of sales, revenue, invoices etc.
- Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support.
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers.
- Develop entry level staff into valuable salespeople.
- Proven working experience as a business development manager, sales executive or a relevant role.
- Proven sales track record.
- Experience in customer support is a plus.
- Proficiency in MS Office and CRM software (e.g. Salesforce).
- Proficiency in English.
- Market knowledge.
- Communication and negotiation skills.
- Ability to build rapport.
- Time management and planning skills.
- BSc/BA in business administration, sales or relevant field.
We are looking for an ambitious and energetic Business Development Manager to help us expand our clientele. You will be at the front of the company and will have the dedication to […]
We are looking for an experienced, passionate, and creative Social Media Manager to join our team. As a Social Media Manager, you will be responsible for developing and implementing our Social Media strategy in order to increase our online presence and improve our marketing and sales efforts. You will be working closely with the Marketing and Sales departments.
- Develop, implement and manage our social media strategy.
- Define the most important social media KPIs.
- Manage and oversee social media content.
- Measure the success of every social media campaign.
- Stay up to date with the latest social media best practices and technologies.
- Use social media marketing tools such as Buffer.
- Attend educational conferences.
- Work with copywriters and designers to ensure content is informative and appealing.
- Collaborate with Marketing, Sales, and Product Development teams.
- Monitor SEO and user engagement and suggest content optimization.
- Communicate with industry professionals and influencers via social media to create a strong network.
- Hire and train others in the team.
- Provide constructive feedback.
- Adhere to rules and regulations.
- Present to Senior Management.
- 3 to 5 years of experience as a Social Media Specialist or similar role.
- Social Media Strategist using social media for brand awareness and impressions.
- Excellent knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Instagram, Google+, and other social media best practices.
- Understanding of SEO and web traffic metrics.
- Experience with doing audience and buyer persona research.
- Good understanding of social media KPIs.
- Familiarity with web design and publishing.
- Excellent multitasking skills.
- Great leadership skills.
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills.
- Team player.
- Good time-management skills.
- Great interpersonal, presentation and communication skills.
- BSc degree in Marketing or relevant field.
- Salary Range: 75k - 90k.
We are looking for an experienced, passionate, and creative Social Media Manager to join our team. As a Social Media Manager, you will be responsible for developing and implementing our […]
We are looking for a high-performing Sales Manager to help us meet our customer acquisition and revenue growth targets by keeping our company competitive and innovative. You will be responsible for maximizing our sales team potential, crafting sales plans, and justifying those plans to the upper management.
- Achieve growth and hit sales targets by successfully managing the sales team.
- Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands the company’s customer base and ensures its strong presence.
- Own recruiting, objectives setting, coaching, and performance monitoring of sales representatives.
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs.
- Present sales, revenue, and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team.
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status.
- 5 to 8 years of experience.
- BS/MS degree in business administration or a related field.
- Successful previous experience as a sales representative or sales manager, consistently meeting or exceeding targets.
- Committed to continuous education through workshops, seminars, and conferences.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization.
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close.
- Strong business sense and industry expertise.
- Excellent mentoring, coaching, and people management skills.
We are looking for a high-performing Sales Manager to help us meet our customer acquisition and revenue growth targets by keeping our company competitive and innovative. You will be responsible [&hell...
We are looking for a creative Copywriter to write clear and concise copy for ads, publications, and websites.
Copywriter's responsibilities include conducting thorough research on industry-related topics, generating ideas for new copywriting.
- Write clear, attractive copy with a distinct voice.
- Interpret copywriting briefs to understand project requirements.
- Collaborate with designers, PR, and other professionals on large- and small-scale marketing projects (e.g. email campaigns and landing pages).
- Conduct high-quality research and interviews.
- Edit and proofread copy as needed.
- Use SEO principles to maximize copy’s reach.
- Source images and other content.
- 2 to 4 years experience as a copywriter or related role.
- Knowledge of online content strategy and creation.
- Excellent writing, editing, and proofreading skills.
- Experience with SEO.
- Strong research skills.
- Collaborative spirit.
- Excellent time-management and organizational skills.
- BSc/BA in marketing, English, journalism, or related field.
- Salary Range: 40k - 60k.
We are looking for a creative Copywriter to write clear and concise copy for ads, publications, and websites.Copywriter’s responsibilities include conducting thorough research on indus...
We are looking for an organized and creative videographer to work with our creative team to plan, film, and edit video content according to client briefs. The videographer's responsibilities include ensuring that the necessary filming equipment is available for use, directing other camera operators on set, and editing film footage.
To be successful as a videographer you must be able to understand client briefs and work creatively to produce the desired product. A good videographer should stay up to date with industry trends and tools that will make projects more marketable.
- Meet with clients to establish the desired feel and look for the video to be created.
- Gather and transfer all forms of media into editing software and ensure each was updated in the correct format. -
- Operate computer editing systems and equipment used for video media and effects.
- Establish a clear understanding of the storyline and purpose of the video's creation.
- Create an initial proposed storyboard draft of the video to present to clients and receive approval before beginning to digitally alter the video.
- Improve video and sound quality using various video software.
- Edit the video to include preselected music, interviews, sound clips, and other important aspects of the project.
- Ensure the correct formatting and presentation for finalized videos according to the client's specifications.
- Bachelor's degree in film editing or a related degree is required.
- Professional mastery of video and audio editing software and programs.
- Ability to multitask and work toward several milestones on various projects simultaneously.
- Creative experience in filmmaking and videography.
- Ability to understand the desired outcome of a project when meeting with clients and the ability to bring them to life.
- Experience editing various video projects and inserting sound effects, music, and transitions.
- Proficient in creating concept boards and other visual representations of planned edits for video projects.
- Excellent communication skills are required to have a solid understanding of project scope and implementation.
- Ability to collaborate well with other creative professionals to supply clients with top-notch finalized products.
- Salary Range: 65k – 90k.
We are looking for an organized and creative videographer to work with our creative team to plan, film, and edit video content according to client briefs. The videographer’s responsibilities inc...
H&S Real Estate is hiring an SEO/SEM Specialist to become the newest member of our ever growing Islamabad team.
Looking for someone who is passionate about further developing their deep understanding of SEO, having a voice within our company whilst being given the freedom to pursue their passions & goals in life.
- Optimizing copy and landing pages for search engine optimization.
- Performing ongoing keyword research including discovery and expansion of keyword opportunities.
- Researching and implementing content recommendations for organic SEO success.
- You will be responsible for managing all SEO activities such as content strategy, link building and keyword strategy to increase rankings on all major search networks.
- You will also manage all SEM campaigns on Google, Yahoo and Bing in order to maximize ROI.
- 2 to 3 years of experience required.
- Execute tests, collect and analyze data and results, identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaigns.
- Track, report, and analyze website analytics and PPC initiatives and campaigns.
- Manage campaign expenses, stay on budget, estimate monthly costs, and reconcile discrepancies.
- Optimize copy and landing pages for search engine marketing.
- Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion, and optimization.
- Research and implement search engine optimization recommendations.
- Research and analyze competitor advertising links.
- Develop and implement link building strategy.
- Work with the development team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented on newly developed code.
- Work with editorial and marketing teams to drive SEO in content creation and content programming.
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
- Salary Range: 60k - 70k.
H&S Real Estate is hiring an SEO Specialist to become the newest member of our ever growing Islamabad team. Looking for someone who is passionate about further developing their deep understanding...
The Digital Media Analyst is responsible for implementing digital media strategies for clients. The digital Media Analyst can quickly understand and support initiatives that will contribute to the goa...
We are looking for a well-spoken telesales representative to be responsible for soliciting sales and donations over the telephone. The telesales representative's responsibilities include contacting potential customers, reading from a prescribed script, focusing on customer needs to close sales, and documenting customer information, purchases, and reactions.
A successful telesales representative has excellent communication skills as well as sales ability. You should be meticulous in keeping records, and able to handle all aspects of making a sale.
- Initiating sales with potential customers over the phone.
- Asking questions to engage customers and keep the conversation going.
- Listening to the customers' needs to generate repeat sales.
- Gathering and documenting customer information, payment methods, purchases, and reactions to products.
- Keeping up to date on all products and informing customers of new products.
- Answering customers' questions on the products.
- Meeting sales quotas.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Creative thinking skills.
- The patience and ability to engage customers in conversation.
- Good sales ability.
- Working knowledge of relevant computer software.
- Excellent interpersonal and problem-solving skills.
- The ability to handle rejection and stress in soliciting customers
- Females are encouraged to apply.
- 2 years experience
- Salary Range: 25k - 40k
We are looking for a well-spoken telesales representative to be responsible for soliciting sales and donations over the telephone. The telesales representative’s responsibilities include contact...
We are looking for a skilled in-house web developer who will be responsible for developing and designing websites for our company. You will be working alongside a team of other developers in creating, maintaining, and updating our websites.
- Website and software application designing, building, or maintaining.
- Using scripting or authoring languages, management tools, content creation tools, applications, and digital media.
- Conferring with teams to resolve conflicts, prioritize needs, develop content criteria, or choose solutions.
- Directing or performing Website updates.
- Developing or validating test routines and schedules to ensure that test cases mimic external interfaces and address all browser and device types.
- Editing, writing, or designing Website content, and directing team members who produce content.
- Maintaining an understanding of the latest Web applications and programming practices through education, study, and participation in conferences, workshops, and groups.
- Back up files from Web sites to local directories for recovery.
- Identifying problems uncovered by customer feedback and testing, and correcting or referring problems to appropriate personnel for correction.
- Evaluating code to ensure it meets industry standards, is valid, is properly structured, and is compatible with browsers, devices, or operating systems.
- Determining user needs by analyzing technical requirements.
- Proven work experience as a Web Developer.
- Bachelor's degree in Web development or related field, or relevant experience.
- Solid knowledge and experience in programming applications.
- Proficient in My SQL.
- Dedicated team player.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Solid ability in both written and verbal communication.
- Knowledge of programming language and technical terminology.
- Able to develop ideas and processes and clearly express them.
- A high degree of independent judgment.
- Able to solve complex problems.
We are looking for a skilled in-house web developer who will be responsible for developing and designing websites for our company. You will be working alongside a team of other […]
H&S Real Estate is hiring a Digital Marketing Executive to become the newest member of our ever-growing Islamabad team.
Looking for someone who is passionate about further developing their deep understanding of Digital Marketing, having a voice within our company whilst being given the freedom to pursue their passions & goals in life.
- Collect quantitative and qualitative data from marketing campaigns.
- Perform market analysis and research on the competition.
- Support the marketing team in daily administrative tasks.
- Assist in marketing and advertising promotional activities (e.g. social media, direct mail, and web).
- Prepare promotional presentations.
- Help distribute marketing materials.
- Manage and update company database and customer relationship management systems (CRM).
- Help organize marketing events.
- Strong desire to learn along with the professional drive.
- Solid understanding of different marketing techniques.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office.
- Familiarity with marketing computer software and online applications (e.g. CRM tools, Online analytics, and Google AdWords).
- Passion for the marketing industry and its best practices.
- Current enrollment in a related BS or Master’s degree.
H&S Real Estate is hiring a Digital Marketing Executive to become the newest member of our ever-growing Islamabad team. Looking for someone who is passionate about further developing their deep [&...