We are looking for a Content Writer to join our editorial team and enrich our websites with new blog posts, guides, and marketing copy.
Content Writer’s responsibilities include conducting thorough research on industry-related topics, generating ideas for new content types, and proofreading articles before publication.
– Research industry-related topics (combining online sources, interviews, and studies).
– Write clear marketing copy to promote our products/services.
– Prepare well-structured drafts using Content Management Systems.
– Proofread and edit blog posts before publication.
– Submit work to editors for input and approval.
– Coordinate with marketing and design teams to illustrate articles.
– Conduct simple keyword research and use SEO guidelines to increase web traffic.
– Promote content on social media.
– Identify customers’ needs and gaps in our content and recommend new topics.
– Ensure all-around consistency (style, fonts, images, and tone).
– Update website content as needed.
– 4 to 6 years of proven work experience as a Content Writer, Copywriter, or similar role.
– Portfolio of published articles.
– Experience doing research using multiple sources.
– Familiarity with web publications.
– Excellent writing and editing skills in English.
– Hands-on experience with Content Management Systems (e.g. WordPress).
– Ability to meet deadlines.
– BSc in Marketing, English, Journalism, or related field.
– Candidates having experience with newspaper agencies as content writers will be preferred.