The Digital Media Analyst is responsible for implementing digital media strategies for clients. The digital Media Analyst can quickly understand and support initiatives that will contribute to the goals and success of client campaigns, specific to social media.
– Manage and help to create marketing content to socialize and use for social media purposes (e.g. customer videos briefs, customer case studies, blog posts, posts from analysts and customers).
– Develop and implement databases, data collection systems, data analytics, and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality.
– Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain databases/data systems.
– Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets.
– Filter and “clean” data by reviewing computer reports, printouts, and performance indicators to locate and correct code problems.
– Build and nurture social media platform-specific communities and audiences.
– Support SEO strategies by understanding keyword priorities and how they integrate into content marketing plans.
– Assist in link-building campaigns in coordination with client SEO goals.
– Provide analysis and recommendations as the program evolves and can be reviewed.
– Research and administer social media tools daily in support of clients’ social media strategy.
– Monitor and evaluate social media results daily in coordination with client goals and benchmarks.
– Communication to team and management on project development, timelines, and results.
– Work closely with the other team members to meet client goals.
– Keep pace with social media and internet marketing industry trends and developments.
– Passion for social media and internet marketing industries.
– Outstanding ability to think creatively, and identify and resolve problems.
– Attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline-driven atmosphere.
– Ability to clearly and effectively articulate thoughts and points.
– High levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation.
– Excellent analytical, organizational, project management, and time management skills.
– Technical expertise in data models, database design development, data mining, and segmentation techniques.
– Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analyzing datasets (Excel, SPSS, SAS, etc).
– 3 to 4 years experience in social media marketing with demonstrated successes.
– Proficiency in MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
– Experience working with popular social media advertising platforms found on Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn in particular.
– Experience working with popular social media monitoring tools (Google, Radian 6, Twitter Search, Social Mention, Traackr, etc) and popular social media management tools (TweetDeck, HootSuite, etc).
– Experience with website analysis using a variety of analytics tools including Google Analytics as well as internal reporting tools.
– Desired: Knowledge of HTML/CSS, WordPress, and website administrations.
– Computer Science/BS/BA degree preferred.
– Salary Range: 70k – 80k