At H&S Real Estate Islamabad we see graphic design as visual storytelling that engages, informs, and inspires. We are looking for a highly creative graphic designer who can take conceptual ideas and create visual representations, both in print and electronic media. Our ideal candidate will have expert knowledge of current design software and skilled with every step of the design process from concept to the final deliverable. Collaborating with multiple teams at our company, the graphic designer should be able to take direction from written or spoken ideas and convert them into a design that connects. The successful candidate will have a thorough understanding of branding and marketing, with the ability to vary style and layouts depending on the project. If you think you have what it takes to bring ideas to life with visual impact, we want to hear from you.
– Work on a wide range of projects and media, using various computer software to visualize and develop innovative graphic designs that meet business goals.
– Obtain input from management, ensuring designs meet organizational standards and brand expectations, express ideas accurately, and represent the company or client appropriately.
– Establish creative direction for the company as well as brand guidelines.
– Work independently and cooperatively on multiple projects with the marketing team, meeting deadlines and budget constraints, and scheduling project implementation based on workload, which may include five or more simultaneous projects.
– Examine existing processes, identifying flaws and creating solutions to improve design capabilities.
– Perform retouching and manipulation of images.
– Update and maintain internal databases of designs, photography, and video.
– Work with a wide range of media and use graphic design software.
– 2 to 3 years experience (academic and professional) with design software, including Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Coral Draw, InDesign, etc.
– Bachelor’s degree in graphic design, art, or similar discipline.
– Exceptional creativity and innovative design skills.
– Proven experience with graphic design, with a strong portfolio of work.
– Knowledge of layouts, graphic fundamentals, typography, print, and the web.
– Familiarity with HTML and CSS preferred.
– Strong analytical skills -Excellent eye for detail.
– Salary Range: 60k – 80k.