We are looking for a high-performing Sales Manager to help us meet our customer acquisition and revenue growth targets by keeping our company competitive and innovative. You will be responsible for maximizing our sales team potential, crafting sales plans, and justifying those plans to the upper management.
– Achieve growth and hit sales targets by successfully managing the sales team.
– Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands the company’s customer base and ensures its strong presence.
– Own recruiting, objectives setting, coaching, and performance monitoring of sales representatives.
– Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs.
– Present sales, revenue, and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team.
– Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status.
– 5 to 8 years of experience.
– BS/MS degree in business administration or a related field.
– Successful previous experience as a sales representative or sales manager, consistently meeting or exceeding targets.
– Committed to continuous education through workshops, seminars, and conferences.
– Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization.
– Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close.
– Strong business sense and industry expertise.
– Excellent mentoring, coaching, and people management skills.