We are looking for an experienced, passionate, and creative Social Media Manager to join our team. As a Social Media Manager, you will be responsible for developing and implementing our Social Media strategy in order to increase our online presence and improve our marketing and sales efforts. You will be working closely with the Marketing and Sales departments.
– Develop, implement and manage our social media strategy.
– Define the most important social media KPIs.
– Manage and oversee social media content.
– Measure the success of every social media campaign.
– Stay up to date with the latest social media best practices and technologies.
– Use social media marketing tools such as Buffer.
– Attend educational conferences.
– Work with copywriters and designers to ensure content is informative and appealing.
– Collaborate with Marketing, Sales, and Product Development teams.
– Monitor SEO and user engagement and suggest content optimization.
– Communicate with industry professionals and influencers via social media to create a strong network.
– Hire and train others in the team.
– Provide constructive feedback.
– Adhere to rules and regulations.
– Present to Senior Management.
– 3 to 5 years of experience as a Social Media Specialist or similar role.
– Social Media Strategist using social media for brand awareness and impressions.
– Excellent knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Instagram, Google+, and other social media best practices.
– Understanding of SEO and web traffic metrics.
– Experience with doing audience and buyer persona research.
– Good understanding of social media KPIs.
– Familiarity with web design and publishing.
– Excellent multitasking skills.
– Great leadership skills.
– Critical thinker and problem-solving skills.
– Team player.
– Good time-management skills.
– Great interpersonal, presentation and communication skills.
– BSc degree in Marketing or relevant field.
– Salary Range: 75k – 90k.