We are looking for an organized and creative videographer to work with our creative team to plan, film, and edit video content according to client briefs. The videographer’s responsibilities include ensuring that the necessary filming equipment is available for use, directing other camera operators on set, and editing film footage.
To be successful as a videographer you must be able to understand client briefs and work creatively to produce the desired product. A good videographer should stay up to date with industry trends and tools that will make projects more marketable.
– Meet with clients to establish the desired feel and look for the video to be created.
– Gather and transfer all forms of media into editing software and ensure each was updated in the correct format. –
– Operate computer editing systems and equipment used for video media and effects.
– Establish a clear understanding of the storyline and purpose of the video’s creation.
– Create an initial proposed storyboard draft of the video to present to clients and receive approval before beginning to digitally alter the video.
– Improve video and sound quality using various video software.
– Edit the video to include preselected music, interviews, sound clips, and other important aspects of the project.
– Ensure the correct formatting and presentation for finalized videos according to the client’s specifications.
– Bachelor’s degree in film editing or a related degree is required.
– Professional mastery of video and audio editing software and programs.
– Ability to multitask and work toward several milestones on various projects simultaneously.
– Creative experience in filmmaking and videography.
– Ability to understand the desired outcome of a project when meeting with clients and the ability to bring them to life.
– Experience editing various video projects and inserting sound effects, music, and transitions.
– Proficient in creating concept boards and other visual representations of planned edits for video projects.
– Excellent communication skills are required to have a solid understanding of project scope and implementation.
– Ability to collaborate well with other creative professionals to supply clients with top-notch finalized products.
– Salary Range: 65k – 90k.