We are looking for a skilled in-house web developer who will be responsible for developing and designing websites for our company. You will be working alongside a team of other developers in creating, maintaining, and updating our websites.
– Website and software application designing, building, or maintaining.
– Using scripting or authoring languages, management tools, content creation tools, applications, and digital media.
– Conferring with teams to resolve conflicts, prioritize needs, develop content criteria, or choose solutions.
– Directing or performing Website updates.
– Developing or validating test routines and schedules to ensure that test cases mimic external interfaces and address all browser and device types.
– Editing, writing, or designing Website content, and directing team members who produce content.
– Maintaining an understanding of the latest Web applications and programming practices through education, study, and participation in conferences, workshops, and groups.
– Back up files from Web sites to local directories for recovery.
– Identifying problems uncovered by customer feedback and testing, and correcting or referring problems to appropriate personnel for correction.
– Evaluating code to ensure it meets industry standards, is valid, is properly structured, and is compatible with browsers, devices, or operating systems.
– Determining user needs by analyzing technical requirements.
– Proven work experience as a Web Developer.
– Bachelor’s degree in Web development or related field, or relevant experience.
– Solid knowledge and experience in programming applications.
– Proficient in My SQL.
– Dedicated team player.
– Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
– Solid ability in both written and verbal communication.
– Knowledge of programming language and technical terminology.
– Able to develop ideas and processes and clearly express them.
– A high degree of independent judgment.
– Able to solve complex problems.